Sunday, April 25, 2010

The IPL 2010 fever ..

I have so many things to do but for past 1 month am doing nothing !!! :-) I dont work, I dont study, I am just glued to my TV set every day evening. Its IPL fever and its going on for over a month now.

May it be a 4pm match or a 8pm match, we dont care, we just know that we need to follow it. acricket.com is like boon to IT employees. :) Any match, any time, its available live there and we get a chance to watch every ball .. and thus neglect work! :P

IPL 2010 brand of over $4billion, are kya karna hai us se hume .. its for people who fix matches, and own teams. We are here to watch every match and enjoy it to the fullest. And yes I really did and will do it even today, it MI vs CSK Finals of IPL 2010. My excitement for IPL has one more reason, its that MI is doing well and more importantly the GOD playing fabulous cricket. Its always fun to talk cricket, and we did this all the time in IPL. Morning time as soon as everyone arrives in office, first discussion is IPL matches and yesterday's results. And if it had been RCB and MI playing against each other fir to office me .. its me vs everyone else!! But its fun, to support our own teams. Its MI winning sometimes or RCB doing it well. What mattered was how we enjoyed it and supported the teams.

Even went to RCB vs MI match on April 17th and my fight was on with my colleagues :) Clinical performance by MI and RCB was literally outplayed on that day. Even semis between RCB and MI. It was time to repay for RCB, but they couldnt and were out of the tournament.

After 1998 Sharjah Match, I would have enjoyed this semifinal the most. It was just amazing. Match dekhne ka asli majaa akele to aataa hi nahi hai .. So we all roomies were just making noise, supporting different teams ofcourse! I was talking to my friends on phone, on chat, my bro, dad. It was all excitement and everyone were glued to TV sets. MI won then!! :)

Today its IPL 2010 Finals and we have two teams, one who could not even reach Semi for last 2 years, MI. Another which will be playing Finals of IPL for the second time, CSK. And my support .. ha kay prashna zala .. MI .. MI ... :)

So lets see how the match goes .. and hope it will be a cracking Finals!!

No comments: