Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend trips .. after long time ..

Its been more than a year, I havent been able to get out of Bangalore on my usual trips, treks, bike trips to relax and njoy the nature ... Well the reason, many things, more so my classes on weekly basis which kept me in the city. Thanks to classes, I could visit Jamshedpur, which i wouldnt have otherwise. Last 6 months though, office work kept me occupied almost 24hrs a day. Forget my trips, I could not even go to my home, Mumbai in last 6 months.

But now am done with my classes and also through with the biggest release of my product. :) So .. really waiting for some plans ...

Well it has started well actually. Within a week, with my family, we went to Ooty in Tamilnadu, Hogannekal Falls, again in Tamilnadu (or is it in Karnataka?? better we dont go in this discussion :P ). Then we even a had a quick bike ride to Banyan Tree, around 35kms frm city. All in all it has started well for me :) .. and hope we could plan few more outings.



3 comments:

kriti Trivedi said...

Nice looks of the blog... well hope to see some more trip updates now :)

kriti Trivedi said...

Nice looks of the blog... well hope to see some more trip updates now :)

Mukul said...

For trip updates .. track this page :)
http://meetthenature.blogspot.com/