Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kaam ya Araam ???

Have you anytime entered office and found soon that you have no work to work??? All is done and you have no idea whats coming next?

I am experiencing the same this week, for the first time in last 5 years. Don't remember a single day earlier, when I have spent any time doing nothing. This week has been literally the week to relax. Looking at it, all seems great!! Everyday office and no work makes Mukul a TT boy! :) Its just games and games all the time. All looks good!!! but lemme tell u ... its boring!!

Why is it, that when we used to work 6 days a week, work from home on Sunday and 24hrs available for our customers issues, we desperately wanted some time off .. and now when we have all the time, I want work! May be, last 6 months of non-stop work has put me in that mood and am not enjoying this free time.

Its not just me, even my bosses are free (i guess) n on a vacation!! :)

All learning should not be on job, learning can and should happen in an informal way.. so dont waste time, take interests in other aspects of your work, research, think, learn .... ye sab mai nahi bolta ... koi aur bolta hai! mai sirf sunta hun! :P Ideally every word is true but does that really happen?? Are we so sincere to learn something on our own ... lets hope I do a better job in this department from now on ... as I dont see much work coming my way in next few weeks! :D

So, trying hard to njoy my relaxed time at work .. and at the same time .. I will keep in mind that 'Learning does not necessarily happen while only on job. Its your interest and efforts that makes the difference'

No comments: